Why is shipping and handling so much?
Our procedures and policies outlined below only apply to purchases made online at Blazerfarmz.com. Due to the nature of aroniaberries being a semi- perishable item, Blazerfarmz.com does not accept any returns on any frozen berry products. We value you as our customer and hope our policies assist you in the event of a problem.
If you experience a problem contact us at Blazerfarmz by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org to communicate your issue. If your return is approved you will be supplied back a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number to identify your package. Note: No refunds or exchanges will be authorized if this step is not completed. Once approved, appropriately package your items and ship it back to us at:
Attn: RMA # ( supplied no .)
P.O. Box 212
Amity, MO 64422
Please make sure to provide us both the customer order on your packing receipt, the (RMA) number provided and a phone number s o we may effectively process your request. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Since Blazerfarmz uses Google Checkout as our third party e-commerce provider we do not retain any credit card numbers, so no returns will be credited back to your credit card. All authorized returns will be sent via a refund check for the exact amount from Blazerfarmz, LLC and issued only to the initial purchaser with same shipping address provided that all prior transactions are complete. Any reimbursements processed as a matter of policy are delayed.
Blazerfarmz reserves the right and it is our sole discretion to reject any return that does not comply with any or all of our requirements. In addition to protect us from fraud at any point during the return process, we retain the right to deny any and all returns or refunds on abnormally large orders or seem unusual in any way. We consider suspicious orders ones that may have a different billing and shipping addresses and orders that originate from high-risk countries.
Damaged Goods – In the event you receive a Blazerfarmz product which has been damaged, please following the instructions, below:
1. If you receive the package and can clearly see the outside of the packing container has significant damage, reject the shipment.
2. If a package was delivered while you are away and you can clearly see the outside of the package has significant damage, note it on the bill of lading. After notating the damage on the bill of lading, Contact the shipper ie: UPS, Fedex, USPO directly as to how to proceed.
3. We want to know that you package arrives in good condition. Be sure to contact us immediately by e-mailing us at: email@example.com to begin any claim process.
To ensure that you receive the correct product that you are looking to purchase, Blazerfarmz.com lists all product descriptions as accurate as possible. If you have any questions regarding a product, please email a customer service representative at firstname.lastname@example.org before you place your purchase.
Shipping Errors – Before you panic, make sure you have checked the invoice that came with your order. You should double check the email account you used to place the order for the tracking numbers and if your packing slip does not include the missing item then chances are it is still on its way.
If it has been found that you received the wrong item and it was our error then contact us within 48 hours of receipt of the delivery. At that point, a blazerfarmz.com representative will issue a (RMA) number and email you a return lable in pdf form for the goods to be boxed and returned to our processing center via UPS .
If it has been found that you received the wrong item and it was a customer error then contact us within 48 hours of receipt of the delivery. At that point, a blazerfarmz.com representative will determine if we can issue a Return/Exchange. If approved, a (RMA) number will be issued for you to return the wrong items to:
Attn: RMA # ( supplied no .)
P.O. Box 212
Amity MO 64422
Note: Depending upon the product ordered, it may be a perishable item which is non-returnable. We suggest that you do not open the package of the incorrect item received as we cannot process it as Return/Exchange. Any claims made after the 48 hour time-frame shall be null and void. Also, note that our Return policy is null and void if the customer: 1.) Is not available to accept the package on the scheduled delivery date via expedited air shipping services. 2.) Shipper Exception – “beyond shipper control” is issued. 3.) Customer Errors – packages that are delayed, lost as a result of submitting the wrong address or zip code.
Terms and Services
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Blazerfarmz, LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not
|1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Blazerfarmz, LLC’s web site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Blazerfarmz, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Blazerfarmz, LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. Blazerfarmz, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Blazerfarmz, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Blazerfarmz, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Blazerfarmz, LLC’s Internet site, even if Blazerfarmz, LLC or a Blazerfarmz, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Blazerfarmz, LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Blazerfarmz, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Blazerfarmz, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Blazerfarmz, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Blazerfarmz, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Blazerfarmz, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Blazerfarmz, LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Missouri without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Your privacy is very important to us.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
• We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.